Dauntless has been launched and free to play which have attracted most of the gamers who are addicted to RPG games. Various weapons are unlocked at the beginning from which you can select and equip to complete the Behemoth hunt. Among these weapons, Ostian Repeaters is a type of range weapon who deal devastating damage and assure the safety required as you will be shooting bullets outside the reach of Behemoth.
After completing the tutorial, you will find the Repeater is not included in the weapon section and for you fellas if you are eager to unlock and equip the Pistol then follow these steps which have been mentioned below in the guide.
Unlocking Dauntless Repeaters
To unlock Ostian Repeaters, you will need to progress calmly at the beginning of the game until Katerin Sorrel in Ramsgate offers you a quest in the beginning “Go Forth and Slay”. If you are wondering when the quest pops up then after completing the Lesser Embermane, you will need to run to the main street of Ramsgate where beside the merchant who crafts Elixir will be Katerin Sorrel.
Talking to her and accepting her mission is the first step in unlocking the Repeaters but unless you complete the quest, you cannot get your hand in these nasty Repeaters. Once you are done with the quest, you will have to talk to Janek Zai who will introduce you to your first Pistol crafting recipe.
You will need to remember that Janek Zai offers a blueprint, not the weapon itself, so you might need to farm those components and craft the Repeaters to equip them and give hell to these Behemoths. If you think it is not suitable then you can always swap weapons and switch it to your style as long as you are successfully completing the hunt with your allies.
If you are too early and manage to complete the quest swiftly with low-level requirement then Janek Zai will not handover the blueprint which is most likely the bug or maybe the game has been designed like that. So, if you are encountering such problem then you will need to start other hunts and gain levels before acquiring Ironclad Admiral quest from Janek Zai to unlock Ostian Repeaters in Dauntless. For more guide on Dauntless, click on the link below the description:
- How To Hunt Behemoth With Your Friends
- What About The Server Issue In Dauntless
- How To Farm Orbs From Behemoth Excluding Their Parts
- How To Earn Max Experience Points For Hunt Pass
- How To Create A Guild And Invite Friends/Strangers
- How To Unlock 2 Abilities Of Your Weapons
- How To Equip And Use Barrage Grenades Efficiently
- How To Deal Staggering And Wounding Damage
- List Of All Mods And How To Unlock Them
- Elemental Types Countering Each Behemoth Type
- Farming Guide For Dull, Shining And Peerless Arcstones
- Source Of Scorch Scales
- Source Of Thundering And Jagged Spark Scale