Warframe has introduced a new Frame Equinox Prime recently which you can unlock by either purchasing the Prime Access or by farming the Relics. You will need to collect the components required to build up Equinox Prime.
Equinox Prime is a versatile Warframe with Day and Night mode each strengthening his abilities respectively. Each function of the abilities changes as per the mode benefitting you while farming or your allies when you are in a raid.
Collecting Equinox Prime Relics
For Crafting up Equinox Prime you will need to collect 4 different components along with their rarity is mentioned below:
- Lith M4: Chassis i.e. Common
- Axi K5: Blueprint i.e. Uncommon
- Meso E2: Systems i.e. Rare
- Meso M3: Neuroptics i.e. Uncommon
We recommend you some locations where it might be the most efficient and confirmed way in obtaining these Relics. Each and every type of Relics can be found by farming on the specific locations mentioned below:
- Lith M4 can be found in Hepit On Void Planet during Capture mission. The drop rate is considerably high and the drop is confirmed whenever you complete the mission.
- Axi K5 can be found in Xini on Eris Planet during an Interception mission. The drop rate is considerably high when you complete the mission in Rotation B and C.
- Meso E2 can be found in Gaia on Earth planet during an Interception mission. The drop rate is considerably high in Rotation A.
- Meso M3 can be found in Io on Jupiter Planet during Defense mission. The drop rate is considerably high in Rotation A.
For more Warframe guide, you can check below the descriptions:
- Ambulas Sortie Mission
- Samurai Melee Weapon Tatsu
- Larkspur For The Endgame
- Catch the Rare Servofish Charamote
- All Data Hash Locations
- Complete Arbitrations
- Deck 12 And Exploiter Orb
- Sanctuary Onslaught Rewards
- Rarest Fish Mortus Lungfish
- Eximus Executioner Challenge
- Farming Apothics And Locating Silver Grove Specters
- Learn To Deal Various Elemental Damage
- Ways To Collect Pilfering Strangledome Mod